Spotify’s web player will be able to connect all of your music. We will also save the songs and audios you saved on the web app. You’ll only need to sign in to your Spotify account. To access your new account, use any internet browser. You can use Chrome, Apple safari, or any other web server you prefer.
Even if you’re using the Spotify web player, there are some quick ways to learn the app. We’ve provided some shortcut keys and quick guidance to assist you. Let’s look at how to use the Spotify web player.
How to use a Spotify web player
If you have a compatible system and a browser, you can use the Spotify web player. This is a great way to listen to music on the go, or even from your computer at home. The web player is not as powerful as the desktop version, but it’s still pretty good.
Go to the official website of Spotify and log in with your Spotify account. click on sign in button your username and password for your Spotify account and click on “Log In” button. You will be directed to a new screen after successfully logging in, asking for your name.it will direct you to a new screen after successfully logging in, asking for your name; this is how you will be able to find your account in the future.
At the top of the page, click the ‘Play’ tab. You can sign in or create a new account if your playlists are private. You can continue to browse if they are public. If there are any tracks that you don’t have or don’t want to download, you can skip them by clicking on the red circle next to them. You can also add songs directly from your computer by dragging and dropping them into the box that appears when you scroll over the song title.
A pop-up window will appear, and click on ‘Featured’ in this pop-up window.
You will see a list of featured songs, which include the most popular songs by artists like Beyonce, Coldplay, Ed Sheeran and many others. You can also search for a song you like using the search bar provided on this page.
Select a song from this list or search for one by typing its name in the search bar provided on this page. You can also click on ‘Add to My Collection’ when a song is selected from this list to save it in your collection.
Click on ‘Add Album’ button next to each album in order to add all songs from that album into your collection.
Create favourite playlist folder if you want:
- Select on one of your active playlists.
- A menu with the options Create playlist and Create folder will appear.
- Select and click on your preferred choice.
- To change the name and picture of your playlist or files, appropriate on it and select Customize details or change the name from the menu.
Using the Spotify Web Player to Delete Playlists and Folders: you can delete any playlist or folder by clicking the Delete button.
- first, right-click on them.
- Secondly, Selecting Remove from the drop-down list.
To remove a track from your music library, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the playlist that you want to handle.
- Select the track from your list that you want to delete.
- Simply right-click on it. You will see a menu.
- From that list, select the Remove from this playlist option.
To change your profile name and photograph while using the Spotify web player, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Spotify website.
- Access your Spotify account. You must first set up an account unless you don’t already have one.
- Locate and click on your name in the upper-right corner of the window.
- There will be a drop-down menu.
- Select the Profile option.
- You’ll be held to your profile.
- A linear three-dot sign appears beneath your profile picture. Select the sign by clicking it.
- You will see a drop-down menu with the option Edit credentials. Select the option by clicking it.
- A small window will appear in which you can change your picture and name.
- Finally, click the SAVE button on the right-hand side of the short window to save your work.
Spotify is a very popular music streaming service that offers an impressive library of songs. The service allows you to listen to any song for free. Even better, you can create your own custom playlist and tracks from your favorite artists or genres. You will just need a Spotify account, a Spotify app and a good internet connection to start streaming the songs from anywhere. You can also use Spotify web player to search for new music and create playlists. We hope you find these steps helpful.